Regarding the BeatsX, so they are earbuds? My understanding of the beats in
general is that they are very bass heavy. So what was your impression of these
beats X for sound? And how do they fit differently then EarPods? If there are
things that you stick actually in your ear canal, that is a showstopper. I hate
those, and they cut off the outside world, not what I need in this situation.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone