From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Thom
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:50 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Delightful Results with iOS 6 Map Navigation, So Far

I tried to use the turn by turn directions yersterday. It would announce how
far away from my house I was, until I got close to my destination. Then it
told me that my destination was 250 feet on the right. I didn't see anything
useful in between. I only went 4 tenths of a mile, but I think I need to
play with it a bit more.

Thom