As a former programmer with no swift experience, I’m extremely
interested in this

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 8:09 AM +0100, "Yuma Decaux" <jamy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I'm the software dev from OSeyeris, and I'm happy to present you a tutorial
series I have started that will help you create and code your own 3D binaural
experiences using swift, playground and Xcode.
I have tried to broaden the audience as much as possible, from those who wish
to understand code more to those who already have advanced knowledge.
Our podcast series are in youtube video format but the example code for each
tutorial is available on our website.
Here is the link to the intro video where I demonstrate a fully featured 3D
audio game we are working on and hoping to release soon as a set of
applications to play and start creating your own immersive world. We are also
currently beta testing thee engine with a local school for special needs and
the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
https://www.oseyeris.com/post/3d-game-podcast-0-introduction
If you go through the lab page, this is where all the tutorials and their
associated files and youtube videos will reside.
I will be posting 18 videos in total, starting from the basics and ramping up
progressively to more interesting features such as A.I behavior, networking for
multiplay, audio engine filters and accoustics, direct recording and playback
as well as some SegueWay videos on some coding concepts to make your code and
3D application more efficient.
Finally, as I have started this series, the format might need some
improvements, so please don't hesitate to contact me and tell me your thoughts
or how you would like the tutorials to go forward.
Also, if you already have some swift knowledge, contact me and maybe we can
work together to complete the platform as it includes many many features, and
is not limited to playing games but has applications in education, audio
editing and virtual audio reality. It can be hosted on OSX, IOS, appleTV and
can also be controlled with a Leap motion infrared controller. I will release a
video very shortly with a demonstration of the Leap motion which can capture 3D
volumetric information of your hands.
Let's do this guys, and have a fantastic end of weekend :)

Yuma Antoine Decaux OSS www.oseyeris.com