From: jedbar...@gmail.com [mailto:jedbar...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 8:49 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: some uber and lift questions

Hey guys, this is all extremely helpful. So i'll tell you all about why i am
using lift and uber more.  I was basicly forced into it.  My ADA ride service
decided to pull a fast 1.  When i moved into my house
4 years ago, they told me that i was in a good location for the ride.
Conveeniently 3 months later, they changed the bus routes, so it made my home
no longer able to get ADA service.  I basicly threw at them, so how am i
supposed to get to work?  They decided to honor it.  So now they hit me
yesterday where if i wanna go any place other than work i have to meet the ride
at a certainly location.  So now it's a case of now i have to get a ride to get
ride.  Makes a lot of sense, right?  Anyone else delt with anything similar,
and what course of action do we have?  Jeez, it's hard enough getting around
for any of us.

Cheers,
Jed