I does have 8 Dots which will let you know your place for corrections and
does have commands to change from contracted to ueb and get to other areas of
Web Mail ect.  I wish I could give you more true info but, I am still learning
this thing.  Andy and Shubert

From: Paul Richard McGann
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 12:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: best braille display in general

to all,

i enjoy using refreshabrialle 18 and vario ultra 20 which are produced by baum.
refreshabrailel  18 is great with battery longivity. vari ultra 20 is great
with keyboard sa to have chords instead of using space bar. gtreat. but
battery, yes. since it is also notetaker, too. both are good.

andrew, for orbit, i was told that orbit doesn't have joystick and doesn't have
cursor and doesn't have navigator buttons. is that true??? if not true, i woudl
take orbit as if ithey have navignavigator buttons, cursor, and joystick.
please explain to us. thank you!

sincerely,

rich