Hi All,

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get past all the garbage about
not letting anyone use this book in Voice Dream Reader. I have tried going
to navigation unit and can change that but then I cannot figure out how to
activate it. For instance I have put the navigation unit to 60 seconds but
then I cannot figure out how to move ahead. Also is there any way to go to
the beginning of the book? I know this has been talk about but I cannot find
my notes on it. Could someone tell this old fart how to do any of this on
the Voice Dream Reader app. Seem to me this could be a lot easier to figure
out.

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Ed