Hello,
Once you select the navigation unit flick back to the play button and flick up
and down to move by  the navigation unit you selected. If you flick past the
navigation unit selector there is a position button that you can use to move
back to the beginning of the book. Jus flick up or down on it till it shows 9
percent and you should be back at the beginning.

Greg Wocher