Hi Greg,

I click on the play button and flick up and down and nothing happens.  When you 
say go back to the play button do you start it playing or what? Nothing I do 
make it jump ahead 60 seconds is what I have my navigation button set on. I 
flick to the right after the navigation button but when I get to the position 
button and flick up or down nothing happens. Can you explain this with more 
step by step?

Mr. Ed

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Greg Wocher
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 3:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: How to use Voice Dream Reader

 

Hello,

Once you select the navigation unit flick back to the play button and flick up 
and down to move by  the navigation unit you selected. If you flick past the 
navigation unit selector there is a position button that you can use to move 
back to the beginning of the book. Jus flick up or down on it till it shows 9 
percent and you should be back at the beginning.

 

Greg Wocher





On Mar 12, 2018, at 3:56 PM, Mr. Ed <[email protected]> wrote:

 

Hi All,

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get past all the garbage about 
not letting anyone use this book in Voice Dream Reader. I have tried going to 
navigation unit and can change that but then I cannot figure out how to 
activate it. For instance I have put the navigation unit to 60 seconds but then 
I cannot figure out how to move ahead. Also is there any way to go to the 
beginning of the book? I know this has been talk about but I cannot find my 
notes on it. Could someone tell this old fart how to do any of this on the 
Voice Dream Reader app. Seem to me this could be a lot easier to figure out.

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Ed 

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at:  
<mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
 <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/> 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to  <mailto:[email protected]> 
[email protected].
To post to this group, send email to  <mailto:[email protected]> 
[email protected].
Visit this group at  <https://groups.google.com/group/viphone> 
https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit  <https://groups.google.com/d/optout> 
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to