From: "Deidre Muccio" <deidreandlou...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: Apple proposes new emojis for people with disabilities, CNET

Christopher, Perhaps you have not been following Jewel's post for a long time
now.  you don't grasp her usual tongue and cheek or
brand of Eumar. I would say that If Jewel is used to using a 3 foot Kane then a
5 foot Kane is indeed going to seem like it's
turning the corner long before she needs to turn a corner. I had also
experience the same feeling when I use Kane's that were
measured up to my chin as oppposed to up to my sternum. I find using a 3 foot
cane, On the other hand,  too short for me and makes
me feel like I am pitching forward. I'm not sure how I know this, but I also
believe that Jewel is 5 feet tall so maybe a 3 foot
long Kane would  be the right size for her!
As for the emoticon, I'm not sure in what context one would care to use one. I
think that was spelled out in  the post put out by
Apple, but I've already spaced it out cause it only brought comical images
rather than anything useful to mind for me.

Deidre