Hi Mary. I just received the BI14 this week. I have a first generation focus 40
and a Braille Sense 40 display which was my wife's. I decided to keep the
Braille Sense as I like keeping : fidential information on it. It has some note
taking capability and works very well with the computer.

I wanted a small display that I could use with my iPhone and my two Apple
TVGGS). I could not see myself doing any extensive reading on the 14 cell
display. But I do like the portability and the joystick when using it with the
iPhone and Apple TV(S) around the house. I also like being able to connect it
to several devices at once.

My focus 40 was recently cleaned however some of the cells are still not
working correctly and I am not willing to put any money into fixing it as I
already have the Braille Sense.

One thing I notice with the Bi14 is that if you type very fast you sometimes
get a different letter. When I typed the letters p and e in the word "type"
they came that as the letter quite. I have found this to be the case on other
displays as well.

Barry

Sent from Barry Abbott’s iPhone