Any such compendium would be out of date within a short time after compilation because there are constantly new entries coming out in the field. You might want to go to www.blindbargains.com and peruse their articles and podcasts that relate to the exhibits at the recent ACB and NFB conventions as well as the CSUN conference in March of this year.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susie Stageberg" <sstagebe...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:26 AM
Subject: RE: Bi14 experiences?

I am still pondering which Braille display to get; 14 cells just doesn't seem like very many to tell you what the phone is doing. On the other hand, it would be compact and easy to toss in a bag. I looked at the Orbit, and it's a cute little device, but it's bigger than I thought it would be, as far as front-to-back. I realize I am spoiled by the 70-cell Alva I use on the desktop and the 32-cell BrailleNote. Maybe 14 isn't so bad?

Is there someplace where someone has reviewed all the different displays that you can use with the phone? The NFB used to do this ...

Susie