And has been blocked when VO isn't running. It is the only way of forced reboot
which has ever corrupted data in my iPhone. Holding power and home for 10
seconds does the same thing but is safer and is Apple's recommended method if
the iOS device fails.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288