From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Chittenden
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 3:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VOICE-OVER KEYBOARD BUG!

Yes, especially when one considers the iOS device cannot be force rebooted
in that manner when VO is turned off. In other words, a bug.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 26/09/2012, at 9:52, "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com> wrote:

> Hi Jon, I agree with you, but since many people are convinced that
pressing the power button over and over is a safe way to force reboot their
phone, who are we to say otherwise? It's only an opinion after all.