From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Eric Oyen
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:46 PM
To: Visually impaired phone users <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Another Great Face ID Failure Story, I Can't Get Enough of Them,
(Smile)

Yep. Dependence on technology that only works some of the time can be a real
headache. Oh, and Face ID can’t contend with a totally blind person the right
way (it’s that stupid attention filter). Still, having a passcode is still the
old fallback.

Btw, I run an iPhone 7S here. I don’t have the funds to upgrade any further and
if the phone ceases to be of use, I will end up buying a tracphone at the local
Walmart for about $50. Then I can port over my number and call it good.

Sure, the iPhone has a lot of neat features, a very secure (mostly) App Store
and all of that, but it’s way too pricey to continue upgrading.

-Eric