Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 2:10 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: need some advice, a hold up on getting my iPhone, but will get it in a different way

Hi to all.  I know I let you guys all know that I'd have a new iPhone
8 soon.  Well, I don't have it just yet.  I've had to cancel 2 made
appointments to go to my nearest apple store which is about an hour
away.  A lot of stuff is going on in my family, so trying to get
someone to take me to the apple store doesn't look like it will be
happening any time soon.  I'd thought about not bothering and not
getting an iPhone at all.  I will call the apple number tomorrow
because I heard about a couple weeks ago how I could order my iPhone 8
and have it delivered to my house.  I think I was told that the folks
at apple could get my phone set up for me through me talking to them
while on the phone.  What do you guys think I should do.  Not being
able to go to an appointment at the apple store isn't very cool.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1D1759E473C8452AB526AB4D4D4071F0%40DaveTOSH.