Add your voice by going to the ReSound site and using the contact form. The more people we can get, the more pressure we can exact on theirĀ  application developers.

On 7/25/2019 7:06 PM, Mr. Ed wrote:
I too have these Resound aids and the app is not accessible. I have spoken to
the Resound tech numerous times in MN and have told them you make hearing aids
to help people with hearing loss but you don't make your app accessible. All I
have gotten told is they are working on it. I'll believe that when I see it. I
have a Racing app that gives the results for all the car races all over the US
and that app is accessible. I don't believe there would be too many blind
people using that app but they can make it accessible but Resound cannot make
there app accessible.
Mr. Ed
-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kay Malmquist
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Anyone who uses hearing aids, please read

It is not just those aids.  I too have Resounds and their app has always
been inaccessible.  What would be nice is if we could get a group of blind
Resound hearing aid users together to speak with a Resound rep.  My
audiologist says she can contact someone that works there to work with me
specifically, but I wonder if we might meet with them and nicely explain
what is going on and work on a fix?

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com