I don't know how many companies audiologist work with or any of that. This past Tuesday was my first-ever experience with these things, and while the hardware's great, the software was as has been described. Inaccessibility just isn't a thing any more.

As for the ReSound contact link, I did post it, but here it is again. https://www.resound.com/en-us/contact