Dear Steve & List:
Pack your 5440, take the 09:14 to Dodge, and let them have it at High Noon!
Resound never considered that anyone with a vision problem would be prescribed
their hearing aids.

Or visit the DOJ. Take the Uptown "E" from 23 St. Station to Penn Station. Then
the Acela to DC Union Station. Not cheap, First Class is $455 each way. Think
Amtrak sells monthly Acela tickets.
Rachel and I Safaried to Washington DC Union Station one day to visit a friend
of mine by the Acela. She loved the lack of screaming kids,  complimentary
Coffee, O. J. etc. in the Metropolitan Lounge just for First Class travelers.
Asked about the fare and almost died. Said we could have flown for that. Liked
the comp. headphones and hot meal with the works.

One un-advertised perk of First-Class Amtrak is the bar is bottomless! One of
their agents said if this were advertised, the W. C. T. U. would lobby Congress
to pass The Volstead Act II.

Friend of mine living in my building was told The Blue Rinse Mob leave their
meeting at their venue, Willard Hall, and promptly proceed to Mickey Finn's Bar
& Grill across the street!
He said they sure do! And they enjoy the bar!
He said they are all hypocrites.

Brian K. Lingard