Hello,

I sleep with my phone all the time. I never have any trouble unlocking it when
I get up. The conveniences for me are unspeakable

I was able to set up my phone without any difficulties at all. I am totally
blind and no issues were had

I personally would never go back to finger print access but that is me.

 Sincerely,, mike