I read this morning that there is AD on some of the content but that
it buffers a lot on the Apple TV.  This would be unacceptable for me
if I'm paying ofr something.
Being its so new I think I'll wait a while before I think about
getting it.  Also hope they include older Disney fare, there is some
now  but I want 40s 50s and 60s stuff. And a lo of it.
Patti

--
Avoid being judgmental and your personal peace will increase.  From Guideposts