From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
jkt4...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 11:10 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Hotel booking app

Good morning,

We are driving from Northern Minnesota to Tucson, Arizona in a couple of weeks.
I’m looking for recommendations on an accessible hotel booking app. I’m totally
blind if that matters. I’m using an iPhone 8. We are thinking we’ll just try to
find a room when my wife gets tired of driving. This is our first attempt at
the snow bird thing. We already have housing arranged in Tucson but nothing for
the road trip.

Thanks for any help,
Joe