What is the point of audio FaceTime? I didn't know there was such a thing. Are
a FaceTime and a video call the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 7:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Whose cellular data is being used on a Facetime call?

I do facetime calls with a friend of mine and we are both using WIFI.
I usually do audio facetime calls with my friend, although I have done a
facetime video call with my sister a couple of times.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9twn_rXc71GoPRae87eyNQRjNE%3D1_zsjd3BUiU4O%2BWGig%40mail.gmail.com.