Last night, after a phone call, first thing, my speakers
would not work on my iPhone 11, just from the telephone ear
slot in the phone. I could connect a headset, and it Siri
would not work either other than screen display, "what can I
help you with?" would work.

I called Time and Weather, and when it was talking, I
disconnected the headset, and the speakers worked. But, when
the call ended, back to the same problem.

I could not remember exactly how to reboot, but pushed in
the Power button and then Volume Down and Volume up. No
change. My husband and I tried getting the phone off, never
seemed to be able to do that.

Some way, this morning, I got it back working, sort of
finally came back on its own, Siri too. But, now the battery
is losing about 3% every half hour.

Somehow last night, I had managed to open Wallet, which I
had a hard time extricating myself from. This morning, I did
go into it and turned it off, since I have never used it. If
the time comes that I intend to do so, I can always go in
and turn it on.

So, anyone have any idea what could be running in the
background using battery? There is nothing in App Switcher.