I have not ordered my phone yet as I  wanted to listen to all the
information people had to offer first.  So when I do order my phone which
will be unlocked as I use other phone services.  Will I be able to get the
new sim card if I ask for it from Apple or do I need to order from
somewhere else?  My iPhone is probably one of the very first ones out.  I
am talking very old and will I be able to use that sims card in the new SE
phone until I get a card if i do need to order from another place?
Jo