From: Holly
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2020 8:39 PM
Subject: Syncing photos from iPhone to PC...

Hi List:

I just got my PC back from having a new solid state hard drive installed,
along with a new video card.

I am running Windows 10 and have an iPhone 7.

I don't take many pictures, so not sure if this is a new problem or not, but
I am not able to get the pics on my iPhone to sync to my iCloud photos on my
PC.

I did a Google search and tried every suggestion, as far as settings on the
phone and PC are concerned, but still no luck.

The photos are showing up when I open the iCloud app on the PC, so I know
they are there.  Just can't get them to sync to the iCloud photo folder.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Holly

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/90404F963753464BBDAF060438F022F9%40HollyPC.