Hi Holly,

If you've already signed in your icloud account on the computer don't log
out from it again.

1. Open the iCloud application on your computer.
2. In the box that pops up, check the box next to Photos.
3. Select on Options to choose how you'd like to sync your images.
4. Check the box labelled iCloud Photo Library to upload and store your PC
photo library in iCloud.
5. If you'd like to automatically download all photos and video from iCloud
Photo Library to your PC,
you should also check the Download new photos and videos to my PC box and
the Upload new photos and videos from my PC box, and choose the respective
folders.

Pramit