From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dennis
Long
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 1:06 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Outlook app questions

Hi, can you tell it what kind of account type you want pop3 or imap?  Can you
tell it to only manually check?  Do you need a 365 account?  Does it give you
the message this message is only partially downloaded  like I get when reading
mail from a mailing list like this one?

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001e01d630c8%242c317700%2484946500%24%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001e01d630c8%242c317700%2484946500%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>