The problem I have with this whole thing is that a few people have reported
that they had their devices set not to install any betas, any updates. And
despite having done that, they got it anyway. That is on Apple. It’s bad enough
they decided it was OK to release a beta that doesn’t support voiceover. Surely
they could’ve fix that before releasing it? But having not done so, having
people having their devices set not to download and having the stupid thing
install anyway? That’s on Apple. Shame on Apple!

Sent from my iPhone