From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2020 12:35 pm
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: purrchasing a new IPHONE should I get one with or without a home
button

Well, you shouldn’t have long to wait to find out. There may have been articles
like that, but they’re all rumors, and I basically never believe rumors. I
haven’t seen anything from the usual sources of rumors that talked about touch
ID, but who knows?
I just don’t think so.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/77D323D8-722F-47DE-8A66-3074B724A03E%40gmail.com.