From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Robert Doc Wright
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: test

I have been asking about how to solve my problem with getting voiceover back
on my nano 5th edition and I have seen no response not even an "I have no
idea". So I'm wondering if my posts are even making it to the list.

***
character is found in how you treat people who can't do anything for you.

web page
http://www.wrighthere.net