Hi, your posts are making it, but it's likely no one has an answer for you. If you are ever in doubt as to whether your messages are making it to the list, give the underused archives a browse and your message, if it made it through, will be near the newest messages if you check soon after sending a message to the list.

Cheers.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot. - Steven Wright