>From what I believe the older type or standard type of wifi charging pads will
>work fine.

 Why would they go throwing that style away when its only a couple of years old

 The magsafe charger for the phone is a totally new purchase from what I found
on apples site.

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 26 October 2020 11:06 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: mag safe on new iPhones. Will older charging units, wireless, still
work, or does one need to purchase a mag safe charger to get wireless charging?

hi,
I have not seen this question addressed anywhere.
With mag safe on the new iPhones, will a   mag safe wireless charging unit be
required to charge wirelessly, or will older wireless charging units without
MagSafe, still be usable?
Thanks in advance. Keith

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/28fddd%24epuror%40ironport10.mayo.edu.