I talk on my phone through headset most of the time, so no problem when
charging on wireless, just connect headset and do whatever I want, including
phone calls.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 8:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: mag safe on new iPhones. Will older charging units, wireless,
still work, or does one need to purchase a mag safe charger to get wireless
charging?

I rarely plug my iPhone in any mor, my wife and I both have  wireless chargers
on our night tables and one in the living room for whoever needs it.
I have another at my store in the office and one near the registers for my
staff to use.
Whenever I need to charge my phone or just want to top up the battery I just
lay it on the charging pad and if I walk away I put it back in my belt holster.
No more cable to plug in or disconnect.