I do keep a cable in my purse, so that if I ever am stranded somewhere
unexpectedly, I have food for my phone, as it were.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mervin Keck
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 9:00 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: mag safe on new iPhones. Will older charging units, wireless,
still work, or does one need to purchase a mag safe charger to get wireless
charging?

I should look into that. I have cables in every room and sometimes in multiple
places in some rooms since we have two iPads, two iPhones, an iPod, and two
Apple Watches. Cables are beginning to take over the house. I wonder, do they
have wireless charging options for the watch 6 series?
Merv