From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Wayne
Merritt
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 5:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I O S 14.2 and Night Sky

I haven't really noticed this until people started talking about it.
I've gotten the "sky" information in an icon in the Sirius/XM app. I have an
iPhone 11 with iOS 14.2. Usually I ignore the sky info since it is not what I'm
listening for and extra information. Plus, it does not seem that intrusive to
me, just a short blurb added onto whatever I'm doing. I can see how it would
get annoying though.

Be well,
Wayne Merritt

--