I didn’t get annoyed With it to have it say the images but I would prefer it
not especially when I’m in the middle of a game. I put the sun before and don’t
know if anyone tried it or not, but, what I did was to put describe images on
my rotor end it will either say on or off when you’re in a

Sent from Diane's awesome iPhone!