Hi Richard,

It's interesting, but when I clicked on  your link it said in the app
description the range where you could access the readings remotely with th eapp
was 196 feet when "unobstructed", in your description it mentions 328 feet.

It also said the item was currently unavailable, but they also mentioned a WiFi
thermometer from the same company for $45.99, not a bad price if it works well
and if the app is accessible. I especially like the fact you can export
historical data in CSV format. I have a Netatmo Weather station which is quite
a bit more expensive, but it does give you both a main indoor module and an
outdoor module and you can expand it with up to 3 more indoor modules for
different rooms or areas in your house and also a rain and wind gauge if you
are into this sort of stuff. Of course if you end up buying the rain and wind
gauge as well as all the modules you are out quite a few Hundreds of Dollars.
The Netatmo app is accessible, but it could use a bit of improvement and the
one thing I don't like is that as far as I know at least I can't access
historical data which is available for sighted users in the form of a graph. I
haven't had much time lately, but I may have to contact Netatmo again and ask
if they can't put a little more effort into accessibility. I must say it is of
good quality, I had mine I think since 2013 and back in the beginning when it
was a fairly new company I ended up talking directly to the head programmer and
they very quickly made improvements to make the app accessible, it was barely
useable when I first got it. Having said all that, I think Netatmo is still one
of the best connected weather stations out there, but as I said, not cheap.

Best regards,
Sieghard