From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Malcolm
Parfitt
Sent: Saturday, July 3, 2021 4:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Corrupted Amazon app

Firstly, check that Screen Recognition is not turned on for Amazon.  This has
often been found to be the culprits for apps not speaking correctly!

Run the Amazon app and launch Task Switcher.  Place Focus on the Amazon app.
If enabled turn the Rotor to Screen Recognition and if enabled flick up to turn
it off.  Quit the Amazon app and relaunch it.  Does it work correctly now?

Malcolm Parfitt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/406FF6D4-47E8-49D6-8EE0-3FF954A5D53C%40parfitt1.org.uk.