If it makes you feel any better, my Siri is acting sluggish as well.  I would say Apple is updating or something that's affecting Siri.

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 9/3/2021 6:36 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:

Thanks, but I already tried that, and it didn’t help.

I hope I don’t have to call Apple, but that’s next on my list.

Shirley Tracy

*From: *Maria Campbell <mailto:lucky1i...@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Friday, September 3, 2021 5:17 PM
*To: *viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject: *Re: Siri not working right

Try powering your phone off and on again. This might fix it.

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com  <mailto:lucky1i...@gmail.com>
--Edmund Burke

On 9/3/2021 3:43 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:

    For a couple of weeks now, I ask Siri to call or text someone, or
    just to read a message, and it says “On it,” or “Wait a minute.”
    Sometimes it says, “Something is wrong. Please try again.”
    Generally, the task is performed, but it takes so long. Any
    suggestions?

-- The following information is important for all members of the V
    iPhone list.

    If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
    list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
    contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on
    the list itself.

    Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached
    at: mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu>. Your list owner is
    Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
    <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

    <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
    Groups "VIPhone" group.
    send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8F00FA08-27FA-4D0F-8135-E8E2D185D752%40hxcore.ol

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8F00FA08-27FA-4D0F-8135-E8E2D185D752%40hxcore.ol?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/ <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/ddef6b04-55bf-a435-f11b-4aa9ab0acb0c%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/ddef6b04-55bf-a435-f11b-4aa9ab0acb0c%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/39D3C322-1128-4E5B-AA90-6CE2E852EF28%40hxcore.ol <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/39D3C322-1128-4E5B-AA90-6CE2E852EF28%40hxcore.ol?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.