Simple way to do the rotor. I put two fingers with a space between them on the
screen. Then I turn the iPhone under my two fingers. After a while doing it
this way, I began feeling the movement and now I can do a little of the
movement with the phone still. I still need to move the phone, but I understand
the gesture.

Reggie and Brooks