Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update on the "rattle" sound I heard when
shaking my iPhone 5.

My phone company offers a 14-day window where you can get your unit
exchanged with a brand-new, sealed unit. I opted for this just in
case.

The new unit has no rattle at all. I'm very happy.

I'm convinced there was something moving around in the older unit that
shouldn't be.

Grant