From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mary Otten
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 9:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: braille sense u2 qwerty with iPhone?

Hi all,
Does anybody know if it is possible to use the u2 qwerty model as both a
display and input device for i-devices, as is possible with the braille
input model? It is clearly possible to pair the device using bluetooth, but
all the Apple instructions for braille display interaction assume braille
input, hence the various corded keys for accomplishing various tasks. With a
qwerty model, you don't have those, and I'm guessing that the regular
keyboard won't be picked up as such because of the pairing method, done via
the settings in the vo section rather than via the bluetooth settings
section, where you normally pair a keyboard. Hope that's clear and look
forward to a definitive answer.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com