From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2022 9:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Strange issue with my app switcher

It isn't a big deal not to have a home button.  I also have an iPhone
8 as well as an iPhone 13 pro max.  There are some bugs with the app switcher
in IOS 16.  That is why you are seeing apps twice.  It is very annoying.  I
think the notification stuff is different in IOS 16.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9v0TKvFfbTRQ04X--Beoj9Q%3Df_V3x_P%3DvdhhJyY5s_a%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.