From: "Teresa Cochran" <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: gift card says redeemable in apple store and how to redeem in
app store

Hi Rob and List,

I believe what you are referring to is an App Store card. These can be
purchased at many discount stores, etc. If you have an Apple Online Store
gift card, this is not the same kind of card. The Apple Online store
features computers, phones, IPads, accessories and whatnot. It is the online
counterpart to the physical Apple Stores. The App store is the site you go
to for apps and music and books. In other words, there's a confusing
distinction between *App Store* and *Apple Online Store*.

HtH,
Teresa

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."--Richard P.
Feynman