Thanks for the link, and thanks for everyone's input on this.  I think we are
going to get the Ring Pro.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robin
Frost
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 6:57 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the Ring Doorbell and App

Hi,

Refer to this site it should all anyone would need and more to get this going.
I hope this helps.

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017596112-Two-Way-Communication-with-Amazon-Echo-Devices#:~:text=Say%20%22Alexa%2C%20answer%20%5Bcamera,camera%20or%20doorbell%20name%5D.%22

Take good care,

Robin