Hi all,
It's unfortunate that this is a new subscription model for New users but I
understand developers need to get paid for their work  for such app.
Considering Voice Dream inclusiveness with Accessibility, it's worth supporting
in my opinion if you use the app daily. They get continuous updates and the app
is very robust. There are other apps that do similar   things like speech
central and speechify.
   I did a bit of research and this is what I found...

11 months ago

Hi all, Voice Dream Team here. Existing users should not be affected and will
continue to have access to the app. We are migrating to a subscription model
only for new users. If you have any issues please feel free to contact our
support team.

  *

<https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ipados/voice-dream-reader-ios-now-5999year>
Voice Dream Reader for iOS is now
$59.99/year<https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ipados/voice-dream-reader-ios-now-5999year>
applevis.com<https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ipados/voice-dream-reader-ios-now-5999year>
[logo64x64.ico]<https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ipados/voice-dream-reader-ios-now-5999year>

 From Voice Dream, Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs