Grant, I would honestly write acccessibil...@apple.com
<mailto:acccessibil...@apple.com>, if nothing else, to ask for an appropriate
address to direct this question to.

While this is absolutely not what I would prefer, this issue kind of lives on
the fringes, because this isn’t just an ordinary situation where a customer
just isn’t happy with an app. It’s a bigger issue for this community, but it’s
also not strictly an issue of accessibility either. So it’s not my favorite
suggestion. I just can’t think of a better address to write to, where a
question like this will actually be seen and responded to.

Just my thoughts, and perhaps someone else may know of a much better way of
pursuing an answer.

Cheers!

Cara