What Jonathan says is to go to developer.apple.com/contact “if you can manage
it.”

Then, you have to sign in with your Apple ID, enter a verification code, and
then if you try just going to contact, you get nowhere.  At least I got nowhere.

However, if you click on the Feedback Assistant, you get to the page where you
can submit feedback.

https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/

You may have to still sign in and deal with the verification code, but you will
be able to find a compose new feedback link or search for previous feedback you
wish to add to I believe.

HTH,

Richard, USA

"It's no great honor to be blind, but it's more than a nuisance and less than a
disaster. Either you're going to fight like hell when your sight fails or
you're going to stand on the sidelines for the rest of your life." -- Dr.
Margaret Rockwell Phanstiehl Founder of Audio Description (1932-2009)

My web site:  <https://www.turner42.com> https://www.turner42.com