From: kathy blackburn <kblac...@austin.rr.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 13:33:38 -0600
Subject: question: checking in at home on Foursquare

I am puzzled by something I've seen some of my friends on
Foursquare doing: checking in when they are at home.  I have two
questions: 1.  Why do this?
2.  Since my home doesn't show up in the list of places where I
can check in, and I see no way to add a place, how is checking in
at home possible? I'd just like to understand.

Kathy Blackburn