I know that's right--the points!!! And when you make it private--as
Robert as stated--no one can get your address. Another thing I do is
call it something a bit more catchy than "Sharonda's House." Just
adding my $.99. *smile*

Sharonda

On 12/9/12, Jonathan Mosen <jmo...@mosen.org> wrote:
> Yeah the most important reasons of all...The points, man, and the
> mayorship.
>
> Jonathan

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw